WORCESTER – The annual Canal District Holiday Stroll is this weekend and will feature discounts, specials and events for shoppers in Worcester.
The self-guided stroll is being held from 11 AM to 8 PM on Saturday, Dec. 3. The celebration will include the lighting of the Kelley Square tree at 5 PM.
Here are some special stops along the way on the Holiday Stroll:
- The White Room – 138 Green St. – Makes Like a Girl Sip & Shop craft market
- Crompton Collective – 183 Green St. – Central Mass. Dance Academy carolers at 1 PM
- The Pie Store at Table Talk Pies – 63 Green St. – 3 Pies for $1
- Seed to Stem – 138 Green St. #3 – $300 gift card raffle. Customers can post a photo inside their store to enter.
- The Queen’s Cups – 56 Water St. – raflle and special photo booth for kids and dogs
- Birch Alley – 19 Harrison St. – special Flan pop-up and the store will be collecting donations for a local dog rescue
- Michaelangelo’s Barbershop – 138 Green St. – $5 haircuts all day
- Steel & Wire – 124 Millbury St. – cocktail party after the tree lighting with your favorite holiday drinks
- Haberdash – 138 Green St. #2 – prize wheel for up to 50% off.
The 2022 Kelley Square Tree Lighting Extravaganza from 3 PM to 5 PM will be held in the corner lot of the Gulf Kelley Square. Businesses around the intersection and at the Worcester Public Market will be participating.
The event is presented by Island Auto Repair and The Canal District.
- Meet and greet with Santa Claus and photo-ops with Santa and his sleight
- Mascots from the Worcester Red Sox, Worcester Bravehearts, Massachusetts Pirates and Worcester Railers
- Dunkin’ will provide free hot chocolate, coffee and donuts
- Lorraine Laurie, chairperson of the Green Island Residents Group, Inc. and “Mayor of Green Island,” will speak before the tree lighting
- Island Auto Repair
- Tom’s Deli
- Kelley Square Pizza
- Che! Empanada
- Golden Pockets
- Worcester Public Market Businesses will be outside Wachusett Brewery