WORCESTER – A 34-year-old Worcester man was arrested by the Massachusetts State Police Gang Unit and members of the ATF and Worcester Police Department early Monday morning.
According to the MSP, Kevin Burke of Worcester was placed under arrested for six firearms charges after the State Police executed a search warrant for firearms on Stowell Ave in Worcester.
The search resulted in the seizure of four firearms including an UZI .22 caliber pistol, a Smith and Wesson .9mm caliber pistol, a Taurus .380 caliber pistol, a Casull .22 caliber pistol, 4 high capacity magazines, two pistol magazines and various caliber ammunition.
Burke was charged with the following:
- Possession of a Firearm without a License (4 counts)
- Possession of a Large Capacity Firearm
- Possession of a Large Capacity Feeding Device (4 counts)
- Possession of Ammunition
- Improper Storage of a Firearm (3 counts)
- Improper Storage of a Large Capacity Firearm