This is for all my GALentines out there!
If you’re thinking “How is it already February?” (nevermind the 14th), so am I! Wow! Anyways…
Speaking of the 14th… it’s Valentine’s Day!! For so many it can be negative, and I’ll never understand why. Well, I do, BUT I can always see the positive side of things. No valentine? No problem! Valentine’s Day is for lovers, friends, and BFFs! And even if you do have a special valentine, there is still time to add to your plans! There’s always someone or something to love to embrace the day. You have a bunch of gal pals, so what more do you need?
Here are a few ideas to spread the love this v-day, no matter who you are with!
1. If crowded restaurants with couples isn’t your thing, make a special dinner in. Splurge on a steak, a piece of salmon or a hearty pasta meal. Anything your heart desires! I wouldn’t skip on the dessert either 😉
2. Go to Trader Joe’s and grab yourself some flowers. Trader Joe’s has THE BEST flowers. When you walk in, it’s the first thing you see and who said you can’t buy yourself flowers?
3. Take a trip to The Queen’s Cups. Treat yourself to some delicious homemade desserts right in the Canal District.
4. Make pizzas! Grab some girlfriends and make pizzas for dinner! Who said you can’t make them into hearts either?
5. If you’re feeling the urge to be extra kind this Wednesday, pay it forward doing something little and random. Pay for someone’s coffee, bring some chocolates or treats to the office just because!
6. Splurge on that bottle of Veuve Champagne (my personal fav). Or if you love wine, my family loves a bottle of Decoy Cabernet Sauvignon, Meiomi Pinot Noir or Chardonnay or Kendall Jackson Chardonnay… just to name a few of our favs 😉
7. Go do something for yourself, you deserve it! Maybe book a mini getaway for your future self… i’m sure she’ll thank you. Or… buy yourself those shoes that have been sitting in your online cart for weeks. Head to the nail salon and get a manicure. Pick up some valentines candy! Anything your heart desires!
8. If you are looking to shop around and feel inspired, check out the Love Week Crompton Collective is hosting. The whole shop is filled and decorated with everything love!
9. Find the cutest cards and send them out to the ones you love. It may not make it in time for Valentines Day… but there is nothing better than the feeling of appreciation and love. I am sure your valentine lover/ BFF/ family member will be so excited. Find cute *local* made cards at The Haberdash in Hudson, MA, Crompton Collective in Worcester MA (obv!)… and a seamless & savvy personal fav: Calliope Paperie located in Natick, MA.
10. Treat yourself to a spa night. Take a hot bath and throw in a bath bomb to relax. Put on a face and hair mask so you wake up feeling flawless. Whiten your teeth, get your nails done, listen to your fav playlist… do whatever makes your heart happy!
If you’re curious about how Seamless is celebrating… I am celebrating GALentine’s day! I have an amazing group of gals I hang out with at work and we decided to join a volleyball league! We play once a week and spend more time laughing than we do the ball. Anyways, there is a game on Wednesday and we are all excited- we’re even wearing something pink/red… so festive! Maybe they’ll be an insta story for your own personal entertainment!
The #1 reason Seamless is thrilled for this v-day is that S&S won her first ever Instagram giveaway! One of Seamless & Savvy’s favorite and local (Boston) based blogger @Bostonchicparty held a Galentines Day giveaway and Seamless was PICKED! On Saturday after a day full of shopping, the mailbox had a special delivery inside it. Without any further-a-do… Seamless grabbed the package and started opening! Inside were Lindt Lindor truffles, Patchology face masks and Patchology lip gels. Talk about pampering & feelin’ F.I.N.E. Seamless will be so hydrated after a night of volleyball! Chocolate, face masks, and a lip get to look forward to… how ideal is that? Make sure to give Boston Chic Party a like/ follow on insta- she has simply the cutest blog!!
I love Valentine’s Day! There’s no need to go all out and spend all kinds of money just to feel loved, in a relationship or not! It’s all about YOU and you can make it about you, your friends, your family? Whoever you want! Who says this is a Hallmark holiday? No way! So spread ALL the love and happiness this Wednesday the S&S way! Tag S&S in your Galentines/Valentines Day plans! I am so curious! Insta: seamless_savvy
Stay Savvy, Galentines!