WORCESTER – Police served a search warrant on Thursday on Apricot Street, leading to the arrest of a local man on drug and gun charges.
Officers entered the targeted apartment at 5:40 PM and located Brian Boulay, 53, of Worcester, the person named in the warrant. While conducting the search, police say they located bags of what they believed to be both fentanyl and cocaine and drug packaging materials.
According to the Worcester Police Department, a rifle and handgun were also located during the search.
Boulay faces charge of:
- Possession of a Class A Substance with intent to Distribute;
- Possession of a Class B Substance with intent to Distribute;
- Use of a Firearm while Committing a Felony;
- Possession of a Firearm without an FID Card; and
- Improper Storage of a Firearm.
Another individual located at the residence, Kevin Asquith, 56, was also arrested on an outstanding warrant.
Editor’s note: The information provided in this report is based on recent events as described by police. The claims within are allegations by police which may be challenged by the accused in court.