WORCESTER – A 23-year-old Worcester man was arrested on Wednesday following an investigation by the Worcester Police Department of a fatal accident on Chandler St.
Police arrested Ian McGrath and charged him charged with nine offenses, including:
- motor vehicle homicide by negligent operation
- motor vehicle homicide by reckless operation
- operating under the influence [OUI]
- failure to stay within one lane
- failure to wear a seat belt
- failure to slow for a pedestrian in the roadway
- operating negligently so as to endanger
- driving on sidewalks
Follow us on The016.com, the social network for Worcester and you!
Worcester City Manager Ed Augustus and Mayor Joe Petty have issued a joint statement on the murder of George Floyd in Minneapolis, MN on Monday, May 25.
WORCESTER - Getting to Vernon Hill from I-290 may soon take a few more minutes than usual. Beginning Monday, June 8, the left-hand turn from I-290 Westbound off-ramp at Exit 13 for Vernon St. and Kelley Square will be permanently eliminated. All drivers will be forced...
[For the first time since March 13, ThisWeekinWorcester.com is returning the daily "5 Things You Need to Know." Now that things are progressing to a "new normal" and more non-COVID-19 news, events and "need to know" information becomes available, we will continue this...