WEBSTER – A Webster Police Officer saw 38-year-old Kristin Wilson of Dudley driving a Dodge Charger on on Thompson Rd. on Saturday morning and soon pulled out behind her.
The officer was aware that Wilson did not have a drivers license.
When the officer tried to pull Wilson over, she sped onto Rt. 395.
Wilson led the officer on a high speed chase until crashing while exiting the highway on Exit 100 in Connecticut.
The pursuing officer provided assistance Wilson was transported to Harrington Hospital in Webster.
Personnel at Harrington Hospital discovered a small amount of what appeared crack cocaine and heroin when Wilson arrived at the hospital. It was turned over to Webster Police.
Because Wilson crashed her vehicle over the state line, Connecticut State Police took possession of the vehicle.
They found 20 different bags of what appeared to be crack cocaine and heroin inside the vehicle.
Wilson will face charges of:
- Possessing a Class A Substance with the Intent to Distribute
- Possessing a Class B Substance with the Intent to Distribute-subsequent offense
- Operating a Motor Vehicle with a Suspended License
- Failing to Stop for Police
- Negligent Operation of a Motor Vehicle
- Marked Lanes Violation.
Wilson is likely to face charges in Connecticut as well.