On Saturday, Sept. 23, the Clustertruck Food Festival will take place at the Ecotarium — featureing over 20 New England food trucks, artisan vendors, live music, and craft beer.
The festival will take place from 5 PM to 10 PM. Admission is $7 online and $10 at the door.
A limited number of VIP tickets will be available for $25, which include two beer or wine tickets, plus exclusive access to the VIP section with private seating, bar, and bathrooms. Free parking will be available onsite at the EcoTarium and at North High School.
Tickets can be purchased at clustertruckworcester.com. Clustertruck is sponsored by Pulse Magazine, Energy Monster, Wormtown Brewery, Harvard Pilgrim, Cantiani Insurance, and WXLO.
PARTICIPATING FOOD TRUCKS
- HomeGrown&Co (farm to table cooking)
- Big T’s Jerky House and BBQ
- Press’n It (pressed sandwiches)
- Sabor Latino (Brazilian)
- Say Cheese (gourmet grilled cheeses)
- Buen Provecho (Puerto Rican)
- Off the Hook Eatery (seafood)
- Aaron’s Taco Cartel
- Pangea Cuisines (paleo, pure protein, and GF dishes)
- Paturno’s Place American Faire
- Topsfield Baking Company
- Clyde’s Cupcakes
- Chicken on the Road (fried chicken)
- Soop Doggs (hot dogs)
- Mike’s Backyard Treats (fried treats, sausages, and lemonade)
- Makin Jamaican
- Muddy Brook Cafe (American fare)
- Oven Hot Cookies
- Cape Cod Cannoli
- All Purpose Bakery (GF hot dogs)