CVS has announced the opening of 10 drive-thru COVID-19 testing sites in Massachusetts. Two will be in Worcester County — in Charlton and West Boylston St. in Worcester.
The sites are scheduled to open on Friday, May 15.
The company expects to announce additional sites over the next two weeks. It aims to operate up to 1,000 sites in the US by the end of May, processing up to 1.5 million tests per month.
Tests will be available to individuals who meet the Center for Disease Control and Prevention criteria and age guidelines. Patients must pre-register starting on May 15.
The patient will conduct the test with a CVS Pharmacy team member observing to ensure proper application. An independent, third-party lab processes the self-swab tests.
The 10 new locations in Massachusetts are:
- CVS Pharmacy, 142 Worcester Road, Charlton, MA 01507
- CVS Pharmacy, 44 West Boylston Street, Worcester, MA 01608
- CVS Pharmacy, 266 Route 44, Raynham, MA 02767
- CVS Pharmacy, 366 King Street, Northampton, MA 01060
- CVS Pharmacy, 9-19 Summer Street, Bridgewater, MA 02324
- CVS Pharmacy, 100D North Main Street, Carver, MA 02330
- CVS Pharmacy, 928 Riverdale Street, West Springfield, MA 01089
- CVS Pharmacy, 311 Newbury Street, Danvers, MA 01923
- CVS Pharmacy, 599 State Road, Westport, MA 02790
- CVS Pharmacy, 188 Linden Street, Wellesley, MA 02482