GARDNER – Police executed a search warrant on a Moran St. apartment on Wednesday, December 9, that left Jason Kilfoyle, 35, of Gardner, facing drug and weapons charges.
During the search, police seized fentanyl, cocaine, two pistols and other paraphernalia.
Garner Police hold Kilfoyle on $100,000 cash bail and he faces the following charges:
- Trafficking in fentanyl over 10 grams
- Possession with intent to Distribute Class B (Crack Cocaine)
- Possession of a Firearm without a license (two counts)
- Improper Storage of a Firearm (two counts)
- Possession of Ammunition without an FID
- Possession of a Firearm in the Commission of a Felony
Gardner Police, Tewksbury Police Detectives, detectives assigned to the North Worcester County Drug Task Force and the Massachusetts State Police Special Tactical Operations [STOP] team took part in the operation.