WORCESTER – Greenwood Spray Park, at 14 Forsberg St., will reopen Monday, July 27, at noon.
For one day only, on July 17, there is no online reservation requirement for only Greenwood Spray Park.
A mechanical failure forced to shut down on Friday, July 24.
Other water recreation areas available in Worcester include:
- Bell Pond Peach, 238 Belmont St.
- East Spray Park, 180 Shrewsbury St.
- Crompton Park Pool, 50 Canton St.
- Indian Lake Beach, 20 Clason Rd.
- John J. Binienda Beach at Coes Pond, 180 Mill St.
- Shore Park Beach, 115 Shore Dr.
Online reservations are required for East Spray Park, Crompton Park Pool and Greenwood Spray Park. Reservations open at 8 AM for attendance on the same day.
Image courtesy of City of Worcester