Fall is the season to pick apples and pumpkins, drink warm beverages, sit around the table with family and friends, eat comfort food, soak in the foliage.
With Halloween around the corner, it’s also a time to get spooky.
Some Haunted Houses are still planning to scare this October with plans in place to follow COVID-19 safety guidelines, while still keeping their experiences fun.
Open: Friday & Saturday’s – 6:30pm-12:30am / Thursday’s & Sunday’s- 6:30pm-11:00pm
- Tickets are only sold as groups
- Friday and Saturdays the minimum group is 4
- Thursdays and Sundays the minimum group is 2
- Another option would be VIP tickets where you would reserve a private table for 2
- VIP tickets are available every night open
Open: Friday-Sunday- 6:30pm – 10:30pm
- 5 Atractions will be open for the 2020 season
- All tickets must be bought online, in advance for certain dates and start times
Open: Friday: 7 PM to 11 PM, Saturday: 6 PM to 11 PM, Sunday 6 PM to 10 PM
Open: Friday – Sunday: 6:30pm- 12:30pm
- Tickets are $35 PER CAR, with a maximum of 6 people per car
- Will not be adding additional tickets or nights for this season
- Print out your ticket or we can scan it from your smartphone
Other sights to check out:
Wednesday October 28
6:30 PM – 9:30 PM
Friday, Oct. 30 and Saturday, Oct. 31
7 PM to 9:40 PM