Get out your jerseys, hats, and fan gear — it’s Super Bowl Sunday!
Why go through the hassle of hosting your own party when you can go to a party in the city? Venues all over Worcester are throwing huge Superbowl bashes to prepare for the much anticipated battle between the San Francisco 49ers and the Kansas City Chiefs!
ThisWeekinWorcester.com has a list of the best bars to view the big game, watch all the commercials, and tune into to the iconic halftime show!
1051 Main Street, Worcester
- The beer taps will be flowing this Sunday! Grab a drink and enjoy Dirt McGirt’s complimentary taco bar as the Chiefs take on the 49ers!
333 Shrewsbury Street, Worcester
- Get ready for the game by first watching a group of talented – and furry athletes in this year’s Puppy Bowl! Redemption Rock is hosting a Puppy Bowl Party, pets invited!
26 Millbury Street, Worcester
- Stop by this 21+ party for booze, board games, pong, and of course the big game on the big screen!
116 Green Street, Worcester
- Every screen in the pub will be showing the Superbowl! Arrive before the game for giveaways, raffles, and a tailgate style buffet.
81 Water Street, Worcester
- Watch every play while eating complimentary food. Stay after the game for an even bigger party with a rock n’ roll DJ!
97 Water Street, Worcester
- The game does not start until 6:30, but the party begins early! Grab a comfortable seat with a great view and order a beer before the game! Stay for all the action and hang out after the game.
1 Exchange Pl, Worcester
- Buy a cigar or a drink to not only watch the game in style, but also to participate in their games, prizes, and complimentary buffet.
97 Millbury Street, Worcester
- Celebrate the Superbowl with tons of complimentary food and delicious drinks throughout the game. Then, sing your heart out at karaoke once football is over.
Follow us on The016.com, the social network for Worcester and you!
Marlon Rivera, 36, who prosecutors say led the Fitchburg Chapter of the Latin Kings, pleaded guilty to a RICO conspiracy charge on Tuesday.