WORCESTER – The College of the Holy Cross will host a ribbon cutting on Saturday, April 28, for the school’s new Hart Center at the Luth Athletic Complex — a $95 million facility.
The new facility includes:
- A 64,000-square foot indoor practice facility with 100 yards of turf for use by all sports
- Auxiliary gymnasium for basketball and volleyball team practice
- 3,000 square feet of new space for sports medicine
- 9,500 square feet of new space for strength and conditioning training and equipment
- Additional locker rooms for varsity teams
- Offices and meeting rooms for all programs
- Exterior plaza for events
The event kicks off at 11:30 AM with tours and outdoor festivities. The ribbon cutting will follow a speaking program at 1 PM inside the Hart Center Arena.