WORCESTER – Four streets will be closed to traffic on Vernon Hill on Thursday, October 15.
From 4 AM to 4 PM, the Worcester Department of Public Works will close the following roads for resurfacing:
- Winthrop Street – Vernon Street to Granite Street
- Heywood Street – Jones Street or Vale Street
- Granite Street at Wabash Avenue
- Providence Street northbound at Holcombe Street
- Providence Street southbound at Dorchester Street
DPW says detours will be in effect all day.
To see all current construction activity in Worcester, scroll the map below: