A Wednesday night sting operation in the Main South neighborhood led to the arrest of six men for offering to pay for sexual conduct.
Worcester Police Department’s Vice Squad responded to complaints about prostitution and aggressive behavior from those looking for the services of prostitutes in the area with this operation.
During the operations one officer standing on the sidewalk was solicited by several men in vehicles.
The men arrested were:
- John Landry, 55-years-old of Charlton
- Eric Babineau, 58-years-old of West Boylston
- Petraq Bode, 72-years-old of Worcester
- Gerald Decoste, 61-years-old of Worcester
- Theodore Macjewski, 54-years-old of Worcester
Christopher Roberts, a thirty-two-years-old Worcester man, was also charged with possession with intent to distribute crack cocaine.
Follow us on The016.com, the social network for Worcester and you!
Governor Charlie Baker’s office announced the launch of free COVID-19 testing sites in eight communities from July 10 to to August 14.