WORCESTER – Ten people were arrested during an undercover prostitution sting in Worcester’s Main South neighborhood on Thursday, May 17.
According to the Worcester Police Department [WPD], the following were arrested and charged with Sexual Conduct for a Fee and were arraigned in Worcester District Court on Friday.
- Peter Delgado, 61-years-old of 28 King Street, Worcester.
- Salad Saleban, 23-years-old of 76 Perry Avenue, Worcester.
- Kofi Acheampong, 48-years-old of 83 Country Club BLVD, Worcester.
- Jeremy Glasper, 28-years-old of 215 Cambridge Street, Worcester.
- Junior Boateng, 27-years-old of 9 Paris Avenue, Worcester.
- David Montanez, 42-years-old of 24 Seminole Street, Springfield.
- Josue Macal, 26-years-old of 37 Winfield Street, Worcester.
- Wilber Lopez-Valencia, 28-years-old of 6 Oberlin Street, Worcester.
- Victoria Avant-Miles, 34-years-old of Worcester.
In addition to the nine people above, 26-year-old Edwin Reyes, allegedly homeless, was charged with Sexually Conduct for a Fee.
Reyes was also charged with Resisting Arrest, Possession of Class A Substance and Possession of Class B Substance. Reyes also had two outstanding arrest warrants in effect. The first warrant was for Assault and Battery and Vandalizing Property while the second warrant was for Possession of Class B Substance.
Reyes attempted multiple times to resist arrest. Following his arrest, officers found a crack pipe with heroin residue inside his vehicle. According to WPD, Reyes offered to give the decoy heroin in exchange for sex.