WORCESTER – The Worcester Department of Public Works and Parks (DPW&P) has listed traffic delays this week at the following locations. Resurfacing or sewer related construction activities will take place from 7 AM to 4 PM.
- Hermon Street (Southbridge St. to Lamartine St.)
- Meadow Lane
- Norton Street (Paine St. to end)
- Rydal Street
- Southwest Cutoff (Grafton St. to Greenwood St.)
- Wyola Drive
Street & Sidewalk Projects
Arlington Street (Winthrop St. to Pattison St.)
- Commercial Street (MLK Blvd. to Foster St.)
- Douglas Street (Cambridge St. to Grand St.)
- Main Street (Austin St. to School St.)
- Oakwood Lane
- Pleasant Street (Main St. to Park Ave.)
- Route 20 (Granite St. to Sunderland Rd.)
- Crowningshield Road (Dearborn St. to Everton Ave.)
- Lewis Street (Southbridge St. to Princeton St.)
- Princeton Street (Southbridge St. to end)
- Southbridge Street (Colton St. to Princeton St.)
- Whipple Street (Blackstone River Rd. to Steele St.)
- Whitla Drive
Follow us on The016.com, the social network for Worcester and you!
WORCESTER - The City of Worcester will host its annual Independence Day Celebration on Tuesday, July 2 at East Park on Shrewsbury St.This year will mark the 25th annual consecutive year of Worcester’s annual Independence Holiday Concert and...
WORCESTER – In today’s daily 5 Things You Need to Know feature, ThisWeekinWorcester.com will explore five important items and stories that Worcester and Central Massachusetts residents should keep a close eye on.These five things can cover a...
WORCESTER – The Massachusetts State Police [MSP] have announced that there will be a sobriety checkpoint in Worcester County this weekend. The checkpoint will take place from Saturday evening, June 29 into Sunday morning, June 30. According to...