WORCESTER – The Worcester Department of Public Works and Parks (DPW&P) has listed traffic delays this week at the following locations. Resurfacing or sewer related construction activities will take place from 7 AM to 4 PM.
- Ash Street (Green St. to Summit St.)
- Beaver Brook Parkway (Park Ave. to Maywood St.)
- Gold Street (Green St. to Summit St.)
- Hermon Street (Southbridge St. to Lamartine St.)
- Norton Street (Paine St. to end)
- Plymouth Street (Green St. to Gold St.)
- Southwest Cutoff (Grafton St. to Greenwood St.)
- Washington Street (Lamartine St. to Madison St.)
- William Street (West St. to Chestnut St.)
- Wyola Drive
Street & Sidewalk Projects
Arlington Street (Winthrop St. to Pattison St.)
- Commercial Street (MLK Blvd. to Foster St.)
- Douglas Street (Cambridge St. to Grand St.)
- Main Street (Austin St. to School St.)
- Oakwood Lane
- Pleasant Street (Main St. to Park Ave.)
- Richards Street (Cambridge St. to Illinois St.)
- Route 20 (Granite St. to Sunderland Rd.)
- Crowningshield Road (Dearborn St. to Everton Ave.)
- Havelock Road (Hadwen Rd. to Maplewood Rd.)
- Lewis Street (Southbridge St. to Princeton St.)
- Princeton Street (Southbridge St. to end)
- Southbridge Street (Colton St. to Princeton St.)
- Whipple Street (Blackstone River Rd. to Steele St.)
- Whitla Driv
Follow us on The016.com, the social network for Worcester and you!
A 48-year-old Detective with the Rutland Police Department, who lived in Leicester, has lost his weeks-long battle with COVID-19.
This weekend marks the end of May! Savor the last days of the month by trying new activities! Check out social distancing events in the city or tune into a Zoom meeting to see what’s going on! ThisWeekinWorcester.com has an exciting list of opportunities to jazz up...
A 39 year old man from Oklahoma driving a vehicle with an expired registration was arrested at a rest stop in Sturbridge on weapons and drug charges.