WORCESTER – The Worcester Department of Public Works and Parks (DPW&P) has listed traffic delays this week at the following locations. Resurfacing or sewer related construction activities will take place from 7 AM to 4 PM.
- Ash Street (Green St. to Summit St.)
- Camden Avenue (Indiana St. to Greenfield St.)
- Hermon Street (Southbridge St. to Lamartine St.)
- Norton Street (Paine St. to end)
- Plymouth Street (Green St. to Gold St.)
- Southwest Cutoff (Grafton St. to Greenwood St.)
- Washington Street (Lamartine St. to Madison St.)
- William Street (West St. to Chestnut St.)
- Wyola Drive
Street & Sidewalk Projects
Arlington Street (Winthrop St. to Pattison St.)
- Commercial Street (MLK Blvd. to Foster St.)
- Crowningshield Road (Houghton St. to Massasoit Rd.)
- Douglas Street (Cambridge St. to Grand St.)
- Main Street (Austin St. to School St.)
- Oakwood Lane
- Pleasant Street (Main St. to Park Ave.)
- Richards Street (Cambridge St. to Illinois St.)
- Route 20 (Granite St. to Sunderland Rd.)
- Havelock Road (Hadwen Rd. to Maplewood Rd.)
- Lewis Street (Southbridge St. to Princeton St.)
- Princeton Street (Southbridge St. to end)
- Southbridge Street (Colton St. to Princeton St.)
- Whipple Street (Blackstone River Rd. to Steele St.)
- Whitla Drive
Follow us on The016.com, the social network for Worcester and you!
A Worcester man Faces a manslaughter charge in connection to the death of 21-year-old woman in December 2019. The two had been drinking before the incident.
A three-year-old girl pushed an air conditioner out and fell from a window at an Illinois St. home on Wednesday, June 3. She is hospitalized with serious injuries.
[Now that things are progressing to a “new normal” and more non-COVID-19 news, events and “need to know” information becomes available, we will continue this feature five days a week.] In today’s daily 5 Things You Need to Know feature, ThisWeekinWorcester.com...