WORCESTER – The Worcester Department of Public Works and Parks (DPW&P) has listed traffic delays this week at the following locations. Resurfacing or sewer related construction activities will take place from 7 AM to 4 PM
- Albert Street
- Ash Street (Green St. to Summit St.)
- Beaver Brook Parkway (Park Ave. to Maywood St.)
- Gold Street (Green St. to Summit St.)
- Hermon Street (Southbridge St. to Lamartine St.)
- Meadow Lane
- Norton Street (Paine St. to end)
- Southwest Cutoff (Grafton St. to Greenwood St.)
- Washington Street (Lamartine St. to Madison St.)
- Wyola Drive
Street & Sidewalk Projects
Arlington Street (Winthrop St. to Pattison St.)
- Commercial Street (MLK Blvd. to Foster St.)
- Douglas Street (Cambridge St. to Grand St.)
- Main Street (Austin St. to School St.)
- Oakwood Lane
- Pleasant Street (Main St. to Park Ave.)
- Route 20 (Granite St. to Sunderland Rd.)
- Crowningshield Road (Dearborn St. to Everton Ave.)
- Havelock Road (Hadwen Rd. to Maplewood Rd.)
- Lewis Street (Southbridge St. to Princeton St.)
- Princeton Street (Southbridge St. to end)
- Southbridge Street (Colton St. to Princeton St.)
- Whipple Street (Blackstone River Rd. to Steele St.)
- Whitla Drive
Follow us on The016.com, the social network for Worcester and you!
WORCESTER - The time is nearly upon us. The moment where it's socially acceptable to feast on pancakes at breakfast in the unconventional form of a pie.And we have Worcester's Table Talk Pies to thank for that.On Friday, Oct. 18, the local snack pie...
CrimeReports.com is the nation’s largest collection of law enforcement agencies committed to transparency, public access, and citizen engagement.The Worcester Police Dept. [WPD] uses crime reports and the interactive crime map to give residents access to...
The Worcester Department of Public Works and Parks (DPW&P) has listed traffic delays this week at the following locations. Resurfacing or sewer related construction activities will take place from 7 AM to 4 PM. Ancona Road (Benedict Rd. to Trent Rd.)...