- Andover Street (Grosnold St. to Fraternal Ave.) – Sewer Reconstruction
- Bangor Street (Grafton St. to Lorenzo St.) – Water Work
- Barnard Road – Sewer Reconstruction
- Blaine Avenue (Main St. to Stafford St.) Sewer Reconstruction
- Caroline Street (Grafton St. to Plantation St.) – Roadway Resurfacing
- Douglas Street (Cambridge St. to Grand St.) – Roadway Resurfacing
- Eagle Road (Grove St. to Waycross St.) – Roadway Resurfacing
- Esther Street – Water Work
- Florence Street (Beaver St. to May St.) – Roadway Resurfacing
- George Street (Main St. to Harvard St.) – Roadway Resurfacing
- Greendale Avenue (West Boylston St. to End) – Roadway Resurfacing
- Grove Street (Lancaster St. to North St.) – Roadway Resurfacing
- Grove Street Terrace- Roadway Resurfacing
- Hampden Street (West St. to Sever St.) – Roadway Resurfacing
- Harding Street (Arwick Ave. to Canton St.) – Sewer Reconstruction
- Harding Street (Kelley Sq. to Arwick St.) – Roadway Resurfacing
- Havelock Road – Water Work
- Hermon Street (Southbridge St. to Lamartine St.) – Sewer Reconstruction
- Judson Road (Grove St. to Alexander Rd.) – Roadway Resurfacing
- Lansing Avenue West (Grove St. to Winter Hill Dr.) – Roadway Resurfacing
Follow us on The016.com, the social network for Worcester and you!
In today’s daily 5 Things You Need to Know feature, ThisWeekinWorcester.com explores five important items and stories that Worcester and Central Massachusetts residents should keep a close eye on. These five things can cover a whole range of subjects and issues that...
WORCESTER - The YMCA of Central Massachusetts has received more than $370,000 for the U.S. Justice Department’s Office of Justice Programs to provide housing and other services to victims of human trafficking. The announcement was made on Tuesday. The YMCA of Central...
WORCESTER - The Worcester Public Schools system has updated its plan to reopen schools. The plan will be presented in an informational session during a virtual public forum on Thursday, August 6. The proposed plan is available for review here. The proposed plan calls...