SUTTON – An early morning traffic stop by a Sutton Police officer on Monday, September 7, led to the arrest of Michael Wilson, of Worcester, on multiple theft related charges.
A Sutton Police officer on patrol on Providence Rd. was passing a parking lot and noticed a vehicle quickly turn on its headlights and exit. The vehicle also had an inoperable headlight.
Wilson was unable to produce identification. The officer soon was able to determine that Wilson’s license to operate a vehicle had been suspended.
The officer also reported that Wilson was noticeably sweaty and had personal property in his vehicle later determined not to belong to him, according to Sutton Police.
Wilson was arrested and faces the following charges:
- Operating with a suspended driver’s license
- Possession of Burglarious Instruments
- 3 counts of Breaking and Entering into a Vehicle at Night with the intent to Commit a Felony
- Receiving stolen property
- 2 Counts of Larceny under $250