WORCESTER – The Worcester Department of Public Works and Parks (DPW&P) has listed traffic delays this week at the following locations. Resurfacing or sewer related construction activities will take place from 7 AM to 4 PM.
- Hermon Street (Southbridge St. to Lamartine St.)
- Meadow Lane
- Norton Street (Paine St. to end)
- Rydal Street
- Southwest Cutoff (Grafton St. to Greenwood St.)
- Wyola Drive
Street & Sidewalk Projects
- Arlington Street (Winthrop St. to Pattison St.)
- Commercial Street (MLK Blvd. to Foster St.)
- Douglas Street (Cambridge St. to Grand St.)
- Main Street (Austin St. to School St.)
- Oakwood Lane
- Pleasant Street (Main St. to Park Ave.)
- Route 20 (Granite St. to Sunderland Rd.)
- Crowningshield Road (Dearborn St. to Everton Ave.)
- Havelock Road (Hadwen Rd. to Maplewood Rd.)
- Lewis Street (Southbridge St. to Princeton St.
- Princeton Street (Southbridge St. to end)
- Southbridge Street (Colton St. to Princeton St.)
- Whipple Street (Blackstone River Rd. to Steele St.)
- Whitla Drive
Follow us on The016.com, the social network for Worcester and you!
WORCESTER - City Hall will reopen on Monday, January 25 by appointment-only. The Worcester Public Library, Department of Public Works and Parks offices, and 25 Meade St. -- which houses Inspectional Services, Worcester Division of Public Health and Fire Prevention --...
WORCESTER - A popular Shrewsbury deli is aiming to make a move over the Burns Bridge into Worcester to open a second location. Napoli Italian Deli & Catering is working on opening a new location at 298 Plantation St. in Worcester. The space is the former home of...
WORCESTER - Enjoy a premier cocktail from a Worcester restaurant right from the comfort of your home. Volturno is now selling their Blood Orange Cosmo in convenient to-go pouches to add to your takeout orders along with one of their popular pizzas. The specialty drink...