WORCESTER – The Worcester Department of Public Works and Parks (DPW&P) has listed traffic delays this week at the following locations. Resurfacing or sewer related construction activities will take place from 7 AM to 4 PM.
- Hermon Street (Southbridge St. to Lamartine St.)
- Meadow Lane
- Norton Street (Paine St. to end)
- Rydal Street
- Southwest Cutoff (Grafton St. to Greenwood St.)
- Wyola Drive
Street & Sidewalk Projects
- Arlington Street (Winthrop St. to Pattison St.)
- Commercial Street (MLK Blvd. to Foster St.)
- Douglas Street (Cambridge St. to Grand St.)
- Main Street (Austin St. to School St.)
- Oakwood Lane
- Pleasant Street (Main St. to Park Ave.)
- Route 20 (Granite St. to Sunderland Rd.)
- Crowningshield Road (Dearborn St. to Everton Ave.)
- Havelock Road (Hadwen Rd. to Maplewood Rd.)
- Lewis Street (Southbridge St. to Princeton St.
- Princeton Street (Southbridge St. to end)
- Southbridge Street (Colton St. to Princeton St.)
- Whipple Street (Blackstone River Rd. to Steele St.)
- Whitla Drive
Follow us on The016.com, the social network for Worcester and you!
UXBRIDGE - A driver was killed in a single-vehicle accident on River Road in Uxbridge on Wednesday.The identity of the driver isn't being released at this time pending notification of family members. According to the Uxbridge Police Department, the vehicle...
WORCESTER - The annual Festival of Lights tree lighting in downtown Worcester will be extended this year. The City of Worcester announced on Wednesday that it will extend holiday programming on the Worcester Common following the annual celebration. “As a...
Thanksgiving Eve will be the busiest day of traffic ahead of next week’s holiday, according to a new study by AAA.In Massachusetts, traffic will be 3.4 times heavier from 4:30 PM to 6:30 PM on Wednesday, Nov. 27.“Millions of thankful Americans are starting...