WORCESTER – The Worcester Department of Public Works and Parks (DPW&P) has listed traffic delays this week at the following locations. Resurfacing or sewer related construction activities will take place from 7 AM to 4 PM.
- Hermon Street (Southbridge St. to Lamartine St.)
- Meadow Lane
- Norton Street (Paine St. to end)
- Rydal Street
- Southwest Cutoff (Grafton St. to Greenwood St.)
- Wyola Drive
Street & Sidewalk Projects
- Arlington Street (Winthrop St. to Pattison St.)
- Commercial Street (MLK Blvd. to Foster St.)
- Douglas Street (Cambridge St. to Grand St.)
- Main Street (Austin St. to School St.)
- Oakwood Lane
- Pleasant Street (Main St. to Park Ave.)
- Route 20 (Granite St. to Sunderland Rd.)
- Crowningshield Road (Dearborn St. to Everton Ave.)
- Havelock Road (Hadwen Rd. to Maplewood Rd.)
- Lewis Street (Southbridge St. to Princeton St.
- Princeton Street (Southbridge St. to end)
- Southbridge Street (Colton St. to Princeton St.)
- Whipple Street (Blackstone River Rd. to Steele St.)
- Whitla Drive
Follow us on The016.com, the social network for Worcester and you!
WORCESTER - Police are investigating an unattended death at the Worcester Regional Airport.According to the Massachusetts State Police [MSP], an adult male was found unresponsive in a facilities trailer at the airport on Wednesday afternoon.MSP troopers and emergency...
WORCESTER - More than 40 bars and restaurants will be participating in this year's Taste of Shrewbury St. -- an evening filled with live music, local vendors and the opportunity to sample great food along Worcester's "Restaurant Row."Known as the "unofficial start of...
It has been three years since Auburn police officer Ronald Tarentino, Jr. was killed in the line of duty. On May 22, 2016, during a motor vehicle stop, Jorge Zambrano shot Officer Ronald Tarentino multiple times, ultimately killing him. Zambrano, of Worcester, was...