WORCESTER – The Worcester Department of Public Works and Parks (DPW&P) has listed traffic delays this week at the following locations. Resurfacing or sewer related construction activities will take place from 7 AM to 4 PM
- Beaver Brook Parkway (Park Ave. to Maywood St.)
- Hermon Street (Southbridge St. to Lamartine St.)
- Meadow Lane
- Norton Street (Paine St. to end)
- Rydal Street
- Southwest Cutoff (Grafton St. to Greenwood St.)
- Washington Street (Lamartine St. to Madison St.)
- Wyola Drive
Street & Sidewalk Projects
Arlington Street (Winthrop St. to Pattison St.)
- Commercial Street (MLK Blvd. to Foster St.)
- Douglas Street (Cambridge St. to Grand St.)
- Main Street (Austin St. to School St.)
- Oakwood Lane
- Pleasant Street (Main St. to Park Ave.)
- Route 20 (Granite St. to Sunderland Rd.)
- Crowningshield Road (Dearborn St. to Everton Ave.)
- Havelock Road (Hadwen Rd. to Maplewood Rd.)
- Lewis Street (Southbridge St. to Princeton St.)
- Princeton Street (Southbridge St. to end)
- Southbridge Street (Colton St. to Princeton St.)
- Whipple Street (Blackstone River Rd. to Steele St.)
- Whitla Drive
Follow us on The016.com, the social network for Worcester and you!
WORCESTER – In today’s daily 5 Things You Need to Know feature, ThisWeekinWorcester.com will explore five important items and stories that Worcester and Central Massachusetts residents should keep a close eye on. These five things can cover a whole range...
CANTON - Two Worcester men were arrested by Massachusetts State Police [MSP] troopers early on Saturday morning, July 21.MSP Troopers found Ernest Appiah, 26, and Philip Mintah, 31, outside a 2015 Mercedes that had been crashed some 30 feet into the woods...
WORCESTER - Long-time Grafton Hill residents surely haven't forgotten the hay day of South Plaza that featured the likes of Pizza Hut, Radio Shack, and, of course, Building #19.Although the likes of Radio Shack will never return to the area, and with Pizza...