WORCESTER – A Worcester Police officer on patrol on Wednesday morning, Nov. 29, identified a vehicle reported stolen, leading to the arrest of a local man on several charges.
At around 10 AM, the officer located two men in a parking lot at 973 Main St. working on a Kia with Michigan plates. The officer determined the vehicle was reported stolen.
During the investigation, officers located a handgun in the pocket of one of the men, Ryan Madelle, 31, of Spencer. Madelle does not have a license to possess a firearm. Police also discovered bags with when they believed to be cocaine.
Police did not report any information on the second man at the scene.
Madelle faces charges of:
- Receiving Stolen Property over $1200;
- Unlawfully Carrying a Firearm;
- Possession of a Large Capacity Firearm;
- Possession of a Class B Substance with Intent to Distribute; and
- Possession of a Large Capacity Firearm while Committing a Felony.